Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A quick little note: Dylan will be having his cleft palate/ear tube surgery next week on Dec. 16th at Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego. I am anxious to get it over with but of course scared for him. I hope and pray that everything will go well. Please pray for our little man.

Here he is sitting up with just the help of the boppy, well almost, he still leans forward a lot, but he is holding his head so much better. His back strength is improving too, I can now carry him around on my hip like a big boy, just holding under his bum and he is able to hang on to my shirt too. Dylan is so much like me, we have to catch up on all the good gossip magazines. He is doing great in his Bumbo seat, his head doesn't fall back or to the side anymore.


This video is for you Mom/Grandma. This is a great one of him "swimming." He did so great yesterday, I can't believe the improvement in his language skills while in the pool. He makes a lot of sounds, coos, etc.. when he is in the pool. He has really figured out how to roll around in the water, he seems to have a lot of fun.







1 comment:

  1. Dylan looks so good in the pool!! He is doing amazing. Love to see him sitting.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.