Monday, December 7, 2009

Here are my cutie-pies. I took them to get their Christmas pictures taken today (these are not the pics), all I can say is that it is very difficult to not get soaking wet when it is pouring rain and you have to get the stroller out of the trunk, two kids out of the car and into the stroller, a diaper bag and purse, then run across the parking lot and into the store. My clothes looked like I had just jumped into a pool. At least the kids were dry. The pictures turned out really cute - when I can figure out how to scan them into my computer I will put them on here, but in the mean time these will have to do.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.