Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dylan's new signature pose. His left hand is almost permanently covering his mouth when I get him in the feeding position. Today he is eating better - 3.5oz per bottle, better than 2oz!

I took him to his follow up appt. with the plastic surgeon yesterday, he weighed in at 12lb 7.5oz, a loss of 8oz from before the surgery. Not too bad. I thought he would of lost more with this huge decrease in intake since the surgery. The doctor said that everything looked great, healing nicely. She said in another week or two he will be eating like a champ and make up for the loss, I can't wait. I take him back in 3 wks for another follow up and then we will be able to start him on solids again.




We took the kids to see Santa this morning. Hailey had been talking about it for the last 2 days, she was very excited, but when we got there - NO WAY! She stayed as far away from Santa as possible, so I just got a picture of Dylan, he smiled and held a candy cane - it is soooo cute. Sadly I don't have a scanner to put it on the blog, but take my word, he was adorable for his first Santa pic. So, because Hailey wouldn't take a pic with the real Santa this will have to do.








2 comments:

  1. So glad Dylan is eating better today. He will make up for his tiny loss in no time. Happy to hear he is healing well. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Dylan! Can't wait to see the SANTA picture. HA!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.