Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ultrasound Pictures

Baby face and part of an arm
1st footprint

Today was my formal ultrasound with the Perinatologist.  I am now 18.5weeks and everything is going smoothly.  The baby is measuring right on track and everything appeared to be fine.  The doc looked at everything extra close just to be sure and he is confident that this is a healthy baby.  I apologize for the quality of the ultrasound pictures but we still do not have a scanner and for some reason I have just never gotten around to buying one. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lol-- at first I thought the bottom picture was not of a foot, and I was thinking that Mitch would be proud! :-)

    Congratulations-- he is beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.