Monday, July 19, 2010

Scootin' and Swimmin'

The weather has been so warm here that I thought it would be more fun to set up the water-way pool outside than in the bathtub.  The kids had a great time and Dylan splashed and kicked for over 40 minutes.  He just loves the water.


This video was taken today with Dylan's therapist.  Dana brought over a scooter board on wheels and we first thought that maybe he wouldn't be ready for this, but he proved us wrong very quickly.  He was doing so great scooting all around the house following Hailey.  Dana and I were crying because we were so excited.  Keep up with all of those accomplishments little man - we love you!!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the video!! That is awesome!! Dylan is on the move! We have the same scooterboard and Riley screams every time I try it. Dylan has a few things to teach Riley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well THAT MADE ME CRY TOO! So exciting! What a great accomplishment. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, too. The first scream of excitement from you, the therapist and Hailey got them going, and even though the video has ended, they are still there. Bravo, Dylan! Seeing you scoot just made my day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.