Thursday, June 10, 2010

Passing the Time...

Dylan was particularly grumpy today so I tried to pass the time as best as I could.

We started the day by feeding the turtles...


then onto watering Hailey's sunflowers, which I am proud to announce that I haven't killed them yet...

With Hailey off to pre-school for the day I decided to head off to the mall.  This is one of my favorite things to do even if I don't buy anything, but...

...as you can see I did pass by a few stores.

Dylan was very happy shopping.  He did bring a lot of stares and "awhhhhhs" with his cast and a few times when people would start to stare too long I would stare right back.


Next on the agenda was to pick up Hailey from school.  This is usually a long process because she has to show me everything that she can do.  "Watch me mommy, watch me"  is what I hear for the next 30 minutes or so but it is soooo worth it.  She is my sunshine and gets cuter and more amazing every day. 
 


Dylan is very popular at Hailey's school and these boys couldn't resist having their picture taken with him.


The last picture of the day - a self portrait of my growing baby bump - 15 weeks now.
We are still waiting to hear on the micro array results.  Hopefully by tomorrow or early next week we will get the call.  I know in my heart that everything is fine but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics-- especially that last one! My fingers are crossed for you, too...and my toes. Feel good! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.