Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We are leaving tomorrow to go to the lake for Mother's Day.  It is our annual trip that I have been taking with my family since I was a kid.  I want to wish all of my fellow blogger moms out there a very happy Mother's Day!  I will post the pictures when we get back next week.

I do have to add one video of Dylan's new trick.  He just learned how to lift his arms up when I say "pick me up."  It is so cute, I am so proud of my little man.  The first time my sister saw him do this last week she was in tears.  She was so excited she couldn't hold back, then we all started to cry.  We all cherish every milestone that he accomplishes no matter how big or small. 

3 comments:

  1. What a great milestone!!! We are still working on this one, but hopefully soon it will come. Have an amazing Mother's Day! So much to be proud of. You are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Dylan! He melts my heart! I look forward to the days when Kaylee actively interacts with me like that. Have a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Mother's Day! I look forward to seeing the pictures when you post them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Dylan! Oh, and you look so handsome in your new picture.
    Congratulations to all of you on your newest little blessing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.