Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spinal Surgery Tomorrow

This afternoon we are heading down to San Diego for Dylan's tethered cord surgery.  He has to have all of his pre-op labs drawn today for the surgery tomorrow.  We are going to be able to stay at the Ronald McDonald House which is across the street from the hospital.  They were so generous to be able to give us a room to stay in the night before the surgery and we were told we could stay there for as long as he is in the hospital.  Our check in time is 6a.m. on Wednesday, April 21st.  Keep Dylan in your prayers and wish us luck.  I hope and pray that everything will go smoothly and that Dylan will have minimal pain and a speedy recovery.  I will post once we get home from the hospital. 

6 comments:

  1. We are praying hard for Dylan. He is such a fighter, I know he will recover quickly and be back home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristy! I was so happy to find your blog. Thanks for the updates. I'm praying for your beautiful sweet Dylan today and look forward to hearing a good report. Miss you! Love and hugs, Carli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our thoughts and prayers are with you ... hoping it is a simple procedure and he is back to his normal self in no time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my prayers for Dylan; I know that the surgery will be a success and he will recuperate quickly and be home before you know it! I will be thinking of you; please keep us posted after the surgery with an update.
    Love and Hugs, Laurie & Kaylee. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you guys and definitely praying that all goes well. Big Hugs to you all xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm praying for Dylan and for your family. May you be back home soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.