Friday, April 6, 2012

A Day At The Zoo With The Littles

The past few weeks have been crazy busy for me.  I have been picking up a lot of extra shifts at work, and with labor and delivery it is always CRAZY!  I almost always leave work with an aching head and aching feet.  Not to mention that I have had a lot of extra appointments for Dylan and back to dealing with his IEP has me really stressed out.  I have changed my mind on where I want him to attend school and am now in the stages of informal due process to see if we can get his placement changed to a preschool that has a mixture of "typical" kids and special needs.  I went and toured this school for the second time last week and fell in love with it.  I think that they will be able to meet all his needs and I am really excited that they integrate the typical kids into the classroom.  Dylan would get a "typical" buddy during certain activities which I think would be wonderful for him.  Now I am just hoping that we can get him in to this school being that it is a non-public agency it can be challenging to get an open spot but, I know that if it is meant to be it will be.  

Yesterday, I decided to get my mind off my stress so the littles and I hit the zoo.  First off I have to mention that I think the L.A. Zoo is ALL UPHILL!  Is that even possible?  It must be, because my legs are still burning from pushing all three kids in the stroller all afternoon, and no I do not have a triple stroller but a double jogger and Hailey sits on the front where the boys feet go.  I added it up, I am only pushing around 130lbs, so you can say I got a good workout in. :)











 I was stopped by some random dude telling me how cool he thought my chucks were - right!  I think so too, converse are way cooler than heals any day.
Good times.

1 comment:

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.