Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year

I am embarking on this year with a new found outlook and perspective. I will be counting my blessings and not my problems. I will find joy and happiness in each and every day.  I will smile more and cry less. 

That's about as deep as I am going to get on this post - I'm to tired with long hours at work, not enough sleep and lots of laundry today I can't get my brain on the blogging track so some cute pictures will have to do.   We all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years.  It was kind of fast and furious but good.  I still can't believe it's all over.







This was Dylan's happy face when he saw his Buzz Lightyear from Santa. 
My little Santa's Helper wants to walk so bad - he is close, any day now.

My little loves.
Hailey is showing Dylan his new puzzle.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to one of my favorite families! Hope it is marked with wonderful gifts of ALL kinds. I love the pictures~ your children are so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and yours! The pictures are wonderful. I love Dylan's video. He is doing such a great job with talking! Keep up the great work Dylan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Love that Dylan is trying to talk.... How amazing. This made me smile. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.