Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bring on the Holidays

I started decorating this weekend, Hailey told me I better hurry up so that Santa wouldn't forget our house, so we lugged out all the boxes from the shed and put up the lights outside.  It made her very happy to see our house looking so festive.  While I was going through our huge box of Christmas lights Luke thought it was great fun to play with them, and I couldn't pass up a moment like this...

This one is my favorite.  Me being the total amature photographer, I thought this one turned out pretty darn good.   And because Luke and I were having so much fun Dylan and Hailey had to get in on the action.






Dylan has a new trick to show off - he can pull himself up to stand from the stool.  He is doing this all on his own, I am just holding his hands for balance!  This video was shot by big sis Hailey.

4 comments:

  1. Neat post! Love the shots of the kids in the Christmas lights. and Dylan looks so good pulling to stand! He is working so hard and really concentrating- good job Dylan! You have your hands full, cracks me up Luke crying to get in the game and vying for your attention. That will be us soon, we have another boy coming in March! So it gives me a picture of what it will be like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pictures with the lights! They are beautiful. Great job with the video Hailey! What a wonderful big sister you are!

    Way to go Dylan!! Awesome job standing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Im Mitch's friend Bridget from chico state! Love to read your updates about dylan..this one made me tear up a little! go dude.. you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.