Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Favorites

Yesterday I received the disk from Carrie will all of our pictures on it.  She did an absolutely AMAZING job and I love all 166 pics.  I feel like she captured the true beauty of my babies.  Thanks again to Lauren for setting it all up and connecting us!  Carrie did a photo shoot fundraiser for her nephew Levi who has Cystic Fibrosis.  I was so happy to be able to contribute to "For the love of Levi."

Here are a few of my favorites, enjoy!

















3 comments:

  1. Great photos Kristy... what a beautiful family xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an absolutely gorgeous family! What wonderful pictures. These are truly incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are exceptional photos~ what a beautiful family! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.