Friday, February 11, 2011

Rolling and Sitting

I finally caught Dylan rolling on camera.  Usually when I grab the camera he stops rolling and looks at me and smiles. He is getting better and better and rolling more and more to get to what he wants.  I can't believe how much he has been progressing in the last month.  We have really been seeing a lot of changes in him.  This progress comes from long, hard work and it is finally paying off! 



This video isn't the greatest because he was tired and it was nap time but I wanted to capture him sitting up by himself on camera and I did!  He has been pulling himself up to the sitting position for about a week now and is so very proud of himself.

4 comments:

  1. Can I tell you how much I looooooove these videos! Bravo Dylan!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is really amazing! but it is really tiring for them to push themselves to sit right? but yeah, they are amazing kids...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.