Monday, March 4, 2013

Dylan is 4!

Is this even possible, I still can't believe that our little pickle is 4!  I am actually very behind in posting this, his birthday was February 20th, I am just a crazy mom that hasn't had a second free to even post this.  My poor blog is suffering because of my lack of free time.  Hey, it isn't easy having three kiddos, working, husband, life, etc...  I wish I had more time to write because I really enjoy it, but even tonight my time is limited, my eyes and body are tired after working a 13 hour day.  So I will make it short and sweet.

Dylan is the most amazing four year old I know.  He continues to exceed expectations and everyone loves him so very much.  The week of his birthday he decided it was time to hold and drink out of his sippy cup and he thought that maybe he would like to walk unassisted (with someone just pushing the walker along but not holding on to him) with his reverse walker.  I think he is just showing off now because he used to only walk for me but now he walks for his teachers at school too!  He is so proud of himself and loves to watch his feet as he takes those big steps, and sometimes he just has to look back and smile at whoever is walking with him.  The look on his face says "DID YOU SEE THAT, I JUST WALKED ACROSS THE YARD!"   

We are all so proud of him and can't wait to see what this next year brings.  Happy Birthday Dylan!





1 comment:

  1. What a blessing Dylan is to your family...I love how you've embraced him and he's taught you all so much in return. You are an amazing family!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.