Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's been awhile... but we've been having fun

Can't believe I haven't posted in over three weeks. Sorry, but things have been busy. We went on a little vacation to the beach with friends and had a great time.   The weather was great and the kids were actually very happy most of the time.  Dylan is now a speed roller and was rolling all over the place to get off the blanket so he could put his hands and feet in the sand.  He was so proud of himself.  Luke is now nine months old and as big and happy as can be.  Hailey is growing up so fast!  She is such a independent girl now and as you can see most of the pictures are of the boys because she was too busy playing with her friends to come over and smile for me. 



He loves his feet and will hold them all the time.


Big boy standing.



Dylan refused to keep his hat and sunglasses on.

The Jumperoo is pure joy for Dylan.


My three precious pies!



I also wanted to give a little update on the fundraiser.  We have just placed the order for Dylan's gait trainer and the PT told us it would probably take a few weeks to get so we are anxiously waiting.  Dylan has still been practicing in the one that we have on loan and is doing great in it.  He is scooting, forward I may add, all over the place and is occasionally taking reciprocal steps!  The forward motion is the most exciting for me to see him do because up until now he would only go backward. 

Dylan has also received an ipad  from his very generous Papa Bob.  It is an amazing device and I am very impressed with all of the special needs apps and capabilities.  Dylan really responds to a few of the special games I downloaded for him.  It is very interactive, I love it! 

Once again I want to say thank you so much for all the support and love you have shown for our little miracle.  XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back..!! Great photos, look like you had a great time away. Dylan is looking so grown up.. Love him x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos!! The one of the boys from the back looking out at the water is very cool! Love the picture of Dylan standing!! Way to go!! Luke has a great smile! What a great picture of all 3 of them.

    Magnolia also has a ipad. She has some favorite apps. I would love to hear what Dylan enjoys.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. If you would like me to reply to your comment click on "subscribe by email" at the bottom of the page.